贫民窟的百万富翁经典台词20句 贫民窟的百万富翁电影经典台词
创始人
2024-11-23 12:01:44
:

  (青春期的时候在宾馆)

  Latika:You came back for me.

  (你为我而回来)

  Jamal:Of course.

  (当然)

  Latika:I thought you\'d forgotten.

  (我以为你已经忘记了)

  Jamal:I never forgot.Not for one moment.I knew I\'d find you in the end.It\'s our destiny.

  (我从来没有忘记,无时无刻.我知道我一定会找到你的.这就是我们的命运.)

  (最后在火车站的时候)

  Jamal:I knew you\'d be watching.

  (我知道你会看着的)

  Latika:I thought we\'d be together only in death.

  (我原以为我们只有在死后才能相见)

  Jamal:This our destiny.

  (这就是我们的命运)

  Latika:Kiss me.

  (吻我)

  (电影刚刚开始的时候)

  Jamal Malik is one question away

  from winning 20 million rupees.How did he do it?

  (杰玛 马利克还有一个问题就可以赢得2000万卢比.他是怎么做到的?)

  A.He\'s cheated

  (A.他作弊)

  B.He\'s lucky.

  (B.他运气好)

  C.He\'s a genius.

  (C.他是个天才)

  D.It\'s written.

  (D.命中注定)

  host:Welcome to .Are your ready?

  Jamal Malik:yes,I\'m nervous.

  主持人:欢迎来到《谁想成为百万富翁》节目现场。你准备好了吗?

  贾马尔·马利克:是的,我准备好了,不过有些紧张。

  Jamal Malik:Because I thought she would be watching.She\'s my destiny.

  贾马尔马利克:因为我认为她现在正在看这个节目,她是我的宿命。

  live on what?

  love

  I owe Latika 我欠拉提卡的

  拜托,拜托。我们接下来要游览哪儿?我们时间很紧张。你知道的,下午我们还要游览Red Fort。

  Woman: Please, please. What time is the next tour? We are on tight schedule. You see, we have to see the Red Fort this afternoon.

  不,我、、、、、、

  Jamal Malik: No, I...

  可以现在带我们四处逛一下吗?我明白只为我们两个人服务价格会高一些。

  Woman: Please, would it be possible to show us around now? Obviously we understand that it costs more for just the two of us.

  当然可以,夫人!请跟我来。泰姬陵是Khurrama 皇帝为他的妻子Mumtaz建造的,她可是世界上最漂亮的女人。

  Jamal Malik: But of course madam! Please follow me. The Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Khurrama for his wife Mumtaz, who was the maximum beautiful woman in the world.

  后来她死了,于是皇帝决定为所有前来参观他妻子的陵墓的人建造一座五星级的宾馆。但是皇帝也在1587年去世了,那是宾馆还没有一间房,没有楼梯。

  Then when she died, the emperor decided to build this five-star hotel, for everyone who would like to visit her tomb. But he died in 1587 before any of the rooms were built, or any of the lifts.

  但是,这个游泳池就像您看到的一样已经按期高质量的完成了。

  But this swimming pool as you can see was completed on schedule in top class fashion.

  但是这在这本指南上一点都没有提到。

  Woman: It says nothing of this in the guide book.

  那本指南是一群混饭吃的懒人写的。女士,先生,这就是Mumtaz埋葬的地方。

  Jamal Malik: The guide book was written by a bunch of lazy good-for-nothing Indian beggars. And this lady and gentlemen is the burial place of Mumtaz.

  她是怎么死的?

  Woman: How did she die?

  车祸

  Jamal Malik: A road traffic accident

  真的?

  Woman: Really?

  严重的连环撞车事故

  Jamal Malik: Maximum pile-up.

  我以为她是难产死的。

  Man: I thought she died in childbirth

  准确的讲是这样的。车祸就发生在她去医院的路上。

  Jamal Malik: Exactly sir. She was on the way to hospital when it happened

相关内容

热门资讯

荣耀:以AI为引擎,开启全球生... 王星 从宠物看护,到教育办公、智能家居乃至智能汽车,在近日举行的第二十七届中国国际高新技术成果交易会...
朗姿股份创60日新高,开源证券... 今日朗姿股份(002612)创60日新高,收盘报23.64元。 2025年10月31日,开源证券研究...
宜人智科以“AI+责任”模式定... 在探寻商业价值与社会价值同频共振的道路上,科技企业正扮演着日益重要的角色。近日,宜人智科在由人民网主...
“龙泉模式”:做AI时代的能源... 龙泉通过对热管理技术的创新和产业化,不仅为新能源汽车的安全运行奠定了基础,更将技术范围拓展至AI芯片...
还剩6席!2026世界杯42队... 北京时间11月19日上午,2026世界杯预选赛中北美及加勒比海地区迎来收官。在剔除3个东道主(美国、...